Skip to main content

Genesis 11 - 20

The tower of Babel - Men are their ambitions. Can definitely relate.

Abram off to Egypt and hides behind the fact that she's beautiful so calls her 'my sister'. (Only to find out that he wasn't lying after all, they are siblings of not the same mother).

Abram needs to rescue Lot from foreign kings and meets the ancient priest of Salem (Jerusalem) Melchizedek and gives him his tithe.

God sets up His covenant with Abram by revealing to him his children slavery in Egypt for 400 years.

Ishmael is born of Hagar out of Sarai's request and then changes her mind... confused woman

Through circumcision, Abram changes into Abraham at the age of 99! He must have been shaking like hell with that axe/knife in his hands!

Sodom and Gomorah destroyed by the three visitors although Lot escapes (with a statue of his wife).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!