Skip to main content

Symbol of high speed flight - The Peregrine Falcon

I must first start by saying I've never had the privilege of carrying a Peregrine Falcon. But there's something about this creature that has intrigued me over the years. Besides its deadly high speed chase of its prey, the Peregrine falcon is built like an F-22 Raptor waiting for the command to seek and destroy. Most of you don't know this but I LOVE NATURE. If it wasn't for engineering, I would have been out there in the wild living off honey and grasshoppers (maybe not!).

"Whatever is praiseworthy, think of such things". Even the bible recognizes we should praise and admire nature and it's beauty for "in that there's no law". So having said that, and using the zoned-in eyes of my favourite creature the "Peregrine Falcon" I would like to welcome to my first nature post and hopefully everytime I go out, I'll post pictures of my "wild" nature adventures.

Let the games begin!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!