Skip to main content

Day 8/8 I normally keep these separate but this #bible #scripture is so fitting to what @kantue and I experienced over the last few days. God is and #amazing God that provides for everyone irrespective of circumstance or location. We only need to ask him for His guidance and #wisdom. #verse #goodmorningpost #carpediem


Day 8/8 I normally keep these separate but this #bible #scripture is so fitting to what @kantue and I experienced over the last few days. God is and #amazing God that provides for everyone irrespective of circumstance or location. We only need to ask him for His guidance and #wisdom. #verse #life2full #goodmorningpost #carpediem via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hAtnGL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!