Skip to main content

Taking on running

Last weekend, Rato and I decided to buy running shoes (not for decoration, in case your asking). But you know that feeling or whether you've made decision that might have seemed great at the time but has a potential of inducing sever discomfort and pain... well that's how i feel about getting running. Already there's a whispering (you can barely hear it) rumour that we should go for Comrades next year. For someone that hates running, the notion of having to run for 89-90 km is not exactly my cup of tea... I'm not complaining... I'm just saying who in their right minds will choose to run for 10 -12 hours? That's half of day!!! Mind-blogging needless pain!

Well, i've got your answer. NOT ME!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!