Skip to main content

Connected with linkedin


I've decided to make the right professional 'move' and get connected on LinkedIn. I was actually surprised on how outdated and unconnected i was. But it's all about to change. This is my professional profile picture (that's the best i could do) and i'm going to start behaving in the right manner (yeah right). But seriously, i'm taking a further step in being in touch with the professional world that i often want to run away from.

Well, i guess we all got to grow sometimes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!