Skip to main content

Time in the secret farm

So it's was great fun with the whole family at our usual holiday spot with our two dogs Asterix and Obelix. Sam really enjoyed this trip although Rato and I didn't get much alone time. But we were surprised how little time we got go en that Sam didn't want to sleep during the day, given his excitement. 

Nonetheless, a great time out and a good time to get back into resting which was great. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!