Skip to main content

Book review - The fifth Discipline

It must be said that reading this book all over again this past two days has rekindled a fire that had been lost the last couple of years entrenched in the rat race of chasing life. The noting that we're influenced and influencing our own reality through the rental paper of the dynamic (yet complex) system of interrelationships and patterns, is something we often don't think about.

The notion that I don't have to pretend to know all the answers but rather start conversations with the role players in the system we're all part of and begin to begin to understand the cause and effects of my actions and inactions that generate and underlying pattern of behavior.

It's quite clear and I need to be conscious of my passion and hunger for the reality that I wish to pursue. A reality that creates enough creative tension to continue to push me towards that lifestyle that transcends beyond my scope of influence but rather and an addition to society such that the very same patterns of behavior are addressed and dealt with...

Im now on a road to discovery...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!