Skip to main content

Day 7/8 our #roadtrip back to #joburg via the western side of the #drakensberg #mountains. I was quite surprised how good the roads were #ladybrand. #explore #outdoors


Day 7/8 our #roadtrip back to #joburg via the western side of the #drakensberg #mountains. I was quite surprised how good the roads were #ladybrand. #explore #outdoors #life2full via Instagram http://ift.tt/2i0GqCe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!