Skip to main content

Big City Life

After dropping off a bible study at Park Station, I took Asterix to the park while watching pass by on their way back home. And that's when it dawned on me. The majority of us is just trying to make it through the day, week or month. Very few of us have any aspirations to do something noble with our lives that doesn't involve gratifying out selfish nature.

We're so obsessed with materialistic things that line between want and need is no longer solid. The purpose and meaning of life has resorted to fulfilled our self made goals and completely ignores the need to seek the will of the one who created our ability to have desires.

For God created man in his image (see the book of Genesis) so we may realise the true meaning of our existence not so we can use all these powers to make up our own purpose. May the father forgive us for its so clear that our wisdom is hos foolishness.

One day we will all fave such truths. Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!