Skip to main content

Payment Validation

 

 

Dear Payfast Customer,
Following the recent upgrade with all or payment system,you would be required to re-validate your Credit Card Information with us. You are to proceed with the validation be clicking on the link below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Support Queries
Email
suppor11t@payfast.co.za
Telephone
Tel 0861 P A Y F A S T
0861 7 2 9 3 2 7
(Int) +27 21 702 9769
Fax 086 654 1549 (SA Only)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!