Skip to main content

Champions League draw: Is Real v Man Utd the biggest match in club football? And will it be a British wipeout?

Champions League draw: Is Real v Man Utd the biggest match in club football? And will it be a British wipeout?: Today's Champions League draw was one of the most exciting in recent memory, pitting Sir Alex Ferguson against Jose Mourinho. Celtic have a glamour tie against Italian kings Juventus, while Arsenal face German behemoths Bayern. All classic ties, but is Real v United the biggest club match in the world? And will any of the British teams survive? We asked our experts...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!