Skip to main content

Peace with everyone

14 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. (Heb 12)



The question needs to be... Do I make every effort to promote peace and sense of holiness around me. Am I quick to jump on the band wagon of politics and criticism? Do I turn the "other cheek" when I'm wrongly accused? For a bitter heart spreads like gangrene through all aspects of our lives. Peace and holiness cannot coexist within a bitter heart. And you wonder why some people have trouble sleeping yet are angry with the world! 

For to live in bitterness is to condone the very thing that got Christ crucified!

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!