Skip to main content

Bike ride to Gautrain Station

So today was a day of separating the men from the boys. Today was a day that will take me back to my high school days when I riding a bicycle to school was a norm. Feeling scared (and cold @ 5:30am), there's was this sense of freedom and anticipation for the trip ahead.

Surprisingly, 5km done 20min, i wasn't completely finished. It was actually a really cool ride. I must say a good portion was downhill...

I wonder how the trip will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!