Skip to main content

The Ugly Truth of the African Progress

Hi all,

It's a good morning from the 2nd of January of 2019. A lot of things are on the horizon. I'm looking forward to working with influencers throughout the African continent such as Tanzania, Kenya, and Mozambique.

Unfortunately, the behind-the-scenes cracks of such economies were glaringly obvious in 2018. The regressive policies of some governments make it very difficult to see how technology, which is inherently unbiased, can co-exist in a biased, homophobic society.

The article http://atavist.mg.co.za/africa-for-pessimists-and-optimists-2018-in-review, published by Mail and Guardian sheds light into some of the concerns all interested in the wellbeing  Africa should take note of. The article is explicit in forming a picture that clearly shows there's a lot more work to be done than what meets the eyes.

But one should see such problems as unexplored opportunities. I believe this continent can make sustainable changes for the benefit of all its citizens. Let's all get to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!