Skip to main content

Have you seen the series "Dear White People"?


Have you seen the series "Dear White People"?
Well... Have you?

All I can say is... wow!

It's tough on the emotions but MAN does it stir them!

This is not a review. For that, click here. This is simply a proclamation for all things real and in your face (which I'm a fan of) no matter how uncomfortable it might be. And to all my non-ethnic (i.e non black) comrades, just watch it with an open mind...

Again I say, WOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!