Skip to main content

Courage before knowledge

You know the one thing I can say,  is that when the time of Christmas comes around no one is immune to the fact that the innerbeing longs for a sense of illusion. It was great to see that Samson really embraced Christmas as if he always knew what it was about. According to him, it is time of laughter, joy, exchanging of gifts, singing carols and just having fun.

The most amazing thing is that he didn't have to be told what Christmas was about, he chose to courageously embrace the notion that we all have inside: the need to be loved and the need to matter. Kudos to my two-year old son for redefining the meaning of courage before knowledge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!