Skip to main content

How to pray for other Christians

As I was reading my bible (Colossians 1 to be precise) I came across an interesting list that made me think about how sincere and substantial my prayers were for others who are "Fighting the good fight":

1. Be thankful for their faith and changed lives (1:3).
2. Ask God to help them know his will (1:9).
3. Ask God to give them spiritual wisdom and understanding (1:9).
4. Ask God to help them live to honor and please him (1:10).
5. Ask God to give them more knowledge of himself (1:10).
6. Ask God to give them strength for endurance and patience (1:11).
7. Ask God to fill them with joy and thankfulness (1:11, 12).

How many people in your life could be touched if you prayed in this way?

Let me know if you have any more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!