Skip to main content

How the internet started

Internets = srs.biz. Parody motivator.
Internets = srs.biz. Parody motivator. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Well, most of us know how it started. In actual fact, the information is quite widely (but yet argued upon) available. That's not really the purpose of this internet. The purpose of it is to reveal the underlying moral with the internet starting.

The fact remains that internet makes our lives easier, online shopping, paying of bills, banking, telecommunications, meetings and even (for those who are fortunate enough) earn a good living. The internet is now serious business (unless you stumble upon those who don't believe in smartphones and even don't know what a WIFI means! SCARY!!!). No longer is it used to JUST 'surf' or 'check my mail' but absolutely everything. This is clearly typified by companies such Ebay, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter to name a few. Indeed, Millions of people have banked on the 'stay power' of the internet to provide a future of their grand-children. Scary but true!!

So it begs to question... What if it's all gone one day? Oh wait... Don't answer that yet... I need to 'Publish' this first!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!