Skip to main content

Got my Arduino Stater Kit Yesterday

I've finally ventured into the real of robotics (A tiny little step I must add). I got this Kit from NETRAM for only R700) with delivery included.

This is an exciting step for me as my dream is to be able to design, build and flight test fully autonomous UAV with control station... From an android Tablet!. Crazy... I know!

Here's a picture of me loading my first sketch on the Arduino board. I'm so excited for the next couple of months when I'll be connecting servos and making complex breadboard circuits. Bring it on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!