Skip to main content

Re: End of Year Function 2012

I think Sunday should be fine.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Paulin Kantue <pkantue@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

As you know, the Central Region is planning to have an End of Year Function. Bertha and I wanted to find out whether we should do it the Sunday rather as to prevent people from travelling to the venue twice (the function was planned for Saturday the 8th of December).

Pls let me know what you think before Sunday as we would like to start making announcements.

Love In Christ,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!