Skip to main content

Gameloft teases Real Soccer 2013 in new video

Gameloft teases Real Soccer 2013 in new video:
Gameloft is at it again today teasing one of their most successful games for mobile devices. We all know it as Real Soccer 2013 but for the rest of the world this is Real Football. Today Gameloft has released some teaser images as well as a behind the scenes video of their 10th iteration of the popular game. Those Soccer fans will want to take a peek below.


And yes, it’s Soccer! Real Soccer 2013 looks to be their best yet as they are claiming it to be the most immersive Soccer experience yet. I’ve always been a fan of the Real Soccer franchise and can’t wait to give the latest and greatest a try. The graphics look great but I’ll let you see for yourself.




The Gameloft crew even went to Madrid to learn from the pros themselves with this latest version of the game, and hopes to take it to new heights. With stunning new graphics, improved visuals and lifelike physics this looks to be quite a fun gaming experience. Gameloft has even added an additional “off field” mode where you can manage your team away from the field. Pretty interesting right?
Gameloft goes on to talk about being able to assemble and build your own championship Soccer team from the ground up and win it all. This will truly be the most immersive experience yet. So far they are still light on an official release date but it should be arriving for Android smartphones and tablets sometime soon. Who’s ready for some Soccer? Errr Football? More details from recent Gameloft releases can be found below.

Screen Shot 2012-09-13 at 10.45.44 AM
Real_Football_2013_PR (4)
Real_Football_2013_PR (1)
Real_Football_2013_PR (2)
Real_Football_2013_PR (3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!