Skip to main content

It's been too long... I missed this place!

I must be honest it's been too long since I've written on this blog. It feels like I had separation anxiety and now that I'm cured I'M BACK!

Well life since the last post it may not seem obvious to most of us but life continued to happen. No...  Really?  Here is am thinking that life stands still until I write on this blog! I'm really disappointed about this fact but I'll have to swallow this fact and move on...

Since the time I wrote here, Whitney Houston died and some will say she went to heaven. But does that apply to a drug addict? Fruit for though.  Satire aside, she made most of us dance and get-on-down! And for that we can only say. Thank you Whitney Houston for you gracing your beautiful stuff into our lives.

But this thing of only appreciating a celebrity only once they're dead needs to stop. I mean still great and all that her family or some greedy producer is benefiting from all this, but our way of thinking is really shallow. I heard,  or read (I can't remember I was so shocked) that there's already some journalists assigned at the death of Nelson Mandela? What's up with that?

Society is bananas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!