Skip to main content

Hebrew Bible vs English Bible

From here onwards there's a distinct change in how the Hebrew bible and the English bible plits. It can be summarized as follows:

English bible architecture: History - Poetry - Major prophets - Minor Prophets (the prophets are categorized based on number of writtings)

Hebrew bible architecture: Law - Former prophets - Latter prophets - Writtings (this includes such that was not descriptive of a specific time)

So I'm going to follow the hebrew bible architecture as it doesn't feel disjointed. See the figure below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!