Skip to main content

Weekend in Spruitview


Lerato and i decided to go visit the gran and mother in Spruitview. I must be honest, i tried really hard not freak out knowing this will be the first time i sleep at my in-laws. But what a great time it was... :)

Eventhough Rato and i got attacked by 'Sinus City' while we were cleaning, it was a blessed time. The Gran and i really got to chat and laugh and Rato got to spend much needed time wit her sick mother. For Jesus always made time for those in need. It is commended as true religion to take care of the widows and orphans. So this weekend really showed why...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!