Skip to main content

Rato's birthday - Forever "21"

Rato celebrated her " Forever 21" birthday last night with some friends and family. It was a joyous occasion eventhough she was still recovering from her operation. It was great to see Barnabas and Bertha bringing their two sons with them eventhough it was a school day. The love and laughter was clearly in abundance and the Lord multiplied the food as there was plenty to go around.

Party hats, party horns was the order of the day and everyone joined in song and dance to celebrate an amazing soul with a beautiful serving attitude. It must be said that we had to sing Happy Birthday twice as Mpho (the 7 years old niece) had to go to bed early for school. 

And then there was special performances... Wow is all I can say (The next posts will have links to the videos of the performances). Barnabas and Bertha took centre stage and they led us in song. They had such harmony between each other that it felt like we were in concert. 

Eventhough Rato was in a bed clothes, that didn't stop anyone from showing her how much she's loved and appreciated. She means alot to so many people from London, USA, Southern Africa to Canada. 

May God bless you with many more!

From a privileged husband,

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!