Skip to main content

Automated sprinkling system using microcontroller

So I've been working on a concept to help my garden grow from what it is now something more substantial.

It's really tough on the lawns to have two busy dogs and not enough water. So eventually I decided to buy 12V solenoid valve ( which can work down to 7V) and design a PCB board with the necessary hardware.

So this board has the capability of temperature and daylight. So with this, it will be able to switch the sprinkler only at optimum timers of the year.

I'll upload more pics once the finished product is working. Which is hopefully the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!