Skip to main content

Roberto Mancini 'so sad' to see Mario Balotelli leave Manchester City for AC Milan and boss claims striker was like 'another one of my children'

Roberto Mancini 'so sad' to see Mario Balotelli leave Manchester City for AC Milan and boss claims striker was like 'another one of my children': Roberto Mancini admitted being ‘so sad’ to lose Mario Balotelli after the striker’s colourful and often chaotic career in English football ended with a £19.5million move to AC Milan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life and It's Lemons - update

Awesome #camping. The great #outdoor #country #goodliving #instaphoto #life2full I must say we're a bit rusty as I almost forgot the tent and forgot to bring a long enough extension cord. My lovely wife @kantue packed cheese but only brought a plastic butter knife. #letthegoodtimesroll via Instagram http://ift.tt/1AzRUNf

Added a FIFA Brazil Widget to my blog

So after an enthralling UEFA Champions League Final, it's on to Brazil for the ultimate showpiece. I must say that my wife and I had plans to go to Brazil albeit financial constraints that kept us at bay. In any case, I decided to add a widget to the blog showing off and passion for the event and the game itself. Let me know what you think of it. Enjoy!